Registration for the 2020 Workshop
The 2020 Strings at St Albans (15-17 May) weekend workshop is designed for adults (17-101 years of age) and preferably level 3 and above plus a reasonable ability to sight-read music. With the assistance of specialist professional tutors and conductor, Paul Taylor, we will practice a variety of music, written or adapted for strings orchestra. Fees include: morning and afternoon tea, two light lunches and Saturday evening buffet dinner.
- Whole weekend Strings Super Early Bird $169 (closes November 30, 2019)
- Whole weekend Strings Second Early Bird $189 (closes January 30, 2020)
- Whole weekend Strings Full Fee $199
Additional workshops (limited places):
- Hands on Harp (adults) on Friday 15 May - $50 ($65 with use of a harp)
- Hands on Harp (children) on Saturday 16 May - $5 (the price of an icecream!)
- Classical Guitar on Friday 15 May - $50
St Albans is less than two hours by car from Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the Central Coast.